California Dog Bite Lawyers at Larry H. Parker
Dog Bite Case Advice
Dog bite injury claim amounts are often decided based on the merits of a case, including quality of evidence, the severity of injury, witness testimony, and the skill of the handling attorney. As a dog bite victim, there are many ways to not only help your dog bite case, but avoid its devaluation. The insurance companies will try every trick in the book to reduce your compensation. Having information on how to help your own case is a good way to avoid the insurance companies' tricks. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker's team of helpful dog bite attorneys can help you receive compensation for your injuries.
Help Your Dog Bite Case
Through careful actions, victims of dog bites can help their own dog bite claim by taking some diligent actions.
- Obtain as much information about the dog and dog owners as possible.
- Speak with your attorney whenever you have questions or remember new details to your case.
- Contact an experienced dog bite attorney as soon as possible.
- Obtain as much evidence from the attack as possible.
- Provide any and all information, evidence, and insurance company correspondence (if applicable) to your dog bite attorney.
Avoid Hurting Your Case
It is possible to hurt your dog bite case accidentally. The knowledgeable dog bite lawyers of The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can help you avoid insurance company tricks. Never let the insurance companies take advantage of you.
- DO NOT negotiate with the insurance company.
- DO NOT discuss your case with anyone associated with the insurance company without your attorney present.
- DO NOT allow the insurance company to take pictures, record video, or record phone conversations unless advised differently by your attorney.
- DO NOT discuss fault with anyone but your attorney.
- DO NOT discuss anything financial with the insurance company without your attorney present.
- DO NOT place any statements in writing until you speak with an attorney.
- DO NOT sign ANY documents from the insurance company until you speak with an attorney.
We'll Fight For You!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has a very important role to play in your dog bite case. We take all of the stress and worry away from you and your loved ones. You can rest easy knowing that Larry H. Parker is fighting for you. We'll deal with the insurance company so you don't have to. Call us today at (800) 333-0000 for a free consultation. Tough times call for tough lawyers. We'll fight for you!
- Dog bite attorney Larry H. Parker
- Dog bite prevention
- The dog bite legal process
- After a dog bite
- Contact dog bite lawyer Larry H. Parker from Acton